- Why should you choose VAXCEN FOR YOURSELF, FOR YOUR FAMILY, OR FOR YOUR COMPANY'S vaccination needs?
- Where is VAXCEN located?
- Does VAXCEN offer home-service vaccination?
- What modes of payment does VAXCEN accept?
- How do VAXCEN admit patients?
- How do I set an appointment with VAXCEN?
- Is it safe to use my credit card on VAXCEN's website?
- Does VAXCEN offer discounts and promos?
- Who has VAXCEN serviced?
- How safe are the vaccines used by VAXCEN?
- WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE VAXCEN FOR YOURSELF, FOR YOUR FAMILY OR FOR YOUR COMPANY?
Since 2009, VAXCEN has been offering special and affordable immunization packages for children & adults with easy payment schemes especially for Filipino families. We offer a clinic setting where primary level services are rendered by professional doctors and well-trained clinical healthcare practitioners - our registered nurses are exclusively giving technologically superior biologicals (vaccines) complemented with complete facilities and gold standard vaccination services -- whether in your company premises or right at your door-step.
- WHERE IS VAXCEN LOCATED?
VAXCEN's physical clinic is located at: #7 Dr. Lazcano St.(Cor. Mother Ignacia Ave.) Brgy. Paligsahan, Quezon City (just two streets away at the back of THE CAPITOL MEDICAL CENTER along Quezon Avenue).
- DOES VAXCEN OFFER HOME SERVICE VACCINATION/IMMUNIZATION?
YES, we do! Just contact our hotline number at 351-8888 or e-mail us (email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org) for information on how to avail our home-service premium. We only charge a very minimal amount per house visit as additional for vaccination service. IF you and your family wish to schedule our home-service vaccination. VAXCEN's home service vaccination is by schedule per area only thus we'd like to encourage our valued patients to check our FACEBOOK fan page for our regular home service vaccination (BAKUNA on Wheels) updates.
- WHAT MODES OF PAYMENT DOES VAXCEN ACCEPT?
VAXCEN encourages cash payments. However, we also accept credit cards (straight payment only).
- HOW DO VAXCEN ADMIT PATIENTS?
VAXCEN accepts walk-in patients as well as those who have set appointments via hotline number 351-8888. Before every appointment, we explain to our patients what their selected vaccine does and what its possible side effects will be.
- HOW DO I ACCEPT AN APPOINTMENT/SCHEDULE WITH VAXCEN?
You can do this by calling the VAXCEN hotlines below, by e-mailing, or by using the e-commerce platform of this website.
GLOBE: (0917) 5804823
SUN: (0922) 8396150
LANDLINE: (02) 351-8888
E-MAILS: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website allows patients to conveniently choose their children (pedia) or adult vaccination package and then pay on the day of scheduled immunization.
- DOES VAXCEN OFFER DISCOUNTS AND PROMOS?
VAXCEN offer discounts and promos on a regular basis and depending on season. You can avail our vaccination discounts and promos by reaching our hotline numbers and by following, liking and sharing updated posts on our Facebook fan page account at https://www.facebook.com/vaxcen/?ref=bookmarks&sw_fnr_id=258487404&fnr_t=0 . VAXCEN also offers regular promotions via ensogo.com.ph, metrodeal.com, cashcashpinoy.com, and dealspot.ph.
- WHO HAS VAXCEN SERVICED?
VAXCEN's previous clients comprise of individuals, families, religious groups, corporate organizations, manufacturing companies, community levels in barangays, public & private schools, exclusive subdivisions, executive villages and other government institutions.
- HOW SAFE ARE THE VACCINES USED BY VAXCEN?
All our vaccines are registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are supplied by reputable multinational corporations (MNC's).